N400 High Output PMA’d Aircraft Alternators
• The most powerful and reliable PROVEN small aircraft alternator in production!
• 14 & 28 volt 100, 130/140 and 180/200 AMP MODELS AVAILABLE
• Directly replace most 95 – 130 Amp Ford/Teledyne/Electrosystems Large Case Alternators for those requiring Heavy Duty General Aviation Use
• Belt Drive or Gear Drive Units available
• Stainless steel hardware and corrosion resistant case finish
• Heavy duty rectifier assembly rated at 300 Amps!
• FAMOUS National AirParts 2-YEAR/600 HOUR WARRANTY
Newly manufactured National N400 High Power Aircraft Alternators are ideal for those requiring maximum power — with reliability FAR GREATER than OEM AIRCRAFT ALTERNATORS. The National N400 uses the approximate dimensions and style of typical Ford/Teledyne large case alternators in order to maintain compatibility and fit — but this heavy duty unit is engineered and manufactured by National AirParts. With premium aircraft-grade construction and components, this alternator, in 100-200 amp output configurations, is ideal for those operators demanding heavy, continuous electrical output.
These PREMIUM QUALITY National AirParts N400 heavy duty alternators are designed and manufactured for the most demanding General Aviation, CUSTOM and SPECIAL PURPOSE applications. They are presently FAA-PMA’d and are used by O&N Aircraft in their STC #SA01437NY for the Cessna 210-Series Aircraft.
Alternator models are available to custom fit most engines utilizing either belt-drive or gear-drive alternators.
All National N400 High Output Large Case Alternators are built to critical standards of fit, finish and performance, using premium quality components specified for aircraft use applications. Most electrical hardware, as well as the cases, have a special corrosion resistant finish. All units are 100% Performance Tested before shipment in order to insure that each alternator will maintain the highest operating standards.
Warranty for these alternators, as with all new National AirParts alternators, remains at the industry-setting standard of 2 years or 600 operating hours. FACTORY REBUILDS are also available.
NOTE: We can supply alternators for your custom applications and mounting — in any number of units! CONTACT US FOR DETAILS.