Single or Twin Engine Aircraft FAA-PMA Alternator Upgrades from 70 to 100 Amps available for approval OR Field Approval Installation:
This is only a partial list of what we can do. Call us if you don’t see your model listed here. We also do custom work!
N300 Series – STC’d approvals
- Cessna 310/320 100 Amps Alternator Upgrades
- Beech Bonanza F33 and G33 in 70 and 100 amps
N300 Series – available as PMA’d replacements or field approvals for 100 amp.
- Beech Baron in 70 amps
- Beech Baron in 100 amps
- Cessna 206 and 210 in 100 amps
- Cessna 180, 182 and 185 100-amps upgrade in 14 or 28 volts
- Comanche 260 and 400, 70 and 100 amps Alternator Upgrade
- Aerostar 600/700 in 70 and 100 amps
- Aero Commander 112 & 114, 70 and 100 amps
Click here for Generator Upgrades & Conversions.
All alternators are belt-driven, light weight, small case and weigh 11.1 pounds. Alternators are supplied with basic mounting hardware brackets, as required. Detailed installation data is supplied via copies of previously-approved FAA field approval 337 form to help facilitate local FSDO installation approval.
Warranty period is 600 operating hours or 2 years, whichever comes first. Factory rebuilds are available. For more details or orders, call National AirParts, Inc. at 1-800-713-1111 or 386-734-3365. Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
UAV, EXPERIMENTAL & CUSTOM APPLICATIONS
National alternators are available from 70 to 200 amps for special purpose aircraft. Contact us for specific information and detailed applications.