Cessna 310 & 320 Alternator 100 Amp Upgrade Of STC
- 100 Amp Lightweight alternators NOW available to directly replace the 70-Amp alternators in the National AirParts generator conversion STC.
- 100 POTENT Amps — But alternators weigh only 12 Lbs EACH!
(Versions also available to DIRECTLY replace OEM Delco or Prestolite belt driven alternators on early CESSNA 310and 320 aircraft.)
- Straight-forward conversion simply requires installing upgraded alternators, upgrading alternator output wiring and circuit breakers.
The 100-amp upgrade gives the added power necessary to run equipment such as electrically-driven air conditioning. This is the ULTIMATE electrical power upgrade for these aircraft — and the ONLY lightweight, small-case alternator available!
- C-310s with 120-amp ammeters may retain original ammeter circuit. Ammeters in early C-310s should be replaced by an ammeter or loadmeter of sufficient capacity*
|Easy Fit in C-310||Note Cooling Blast Tube|| Easy-To-Service
| 105 Amp Breakers
In Custom Panel
|Loadmeter Shunts||Loadmeter Installation|
Kits are complete with detailed installation instructions, and include copies of previously-approved FAA Field Approvals to help secure local FSDO installation approval.
- Warranty for the 100-Amp alternators in this kit, as with all National AirParts alternators, remains at the industry-setting standard of 2 years or 600 operating hours.
To order, or obtain more information, call National AirParts, Inc., at (800) 713-1111
or (386) 734-3365